RE: [Chrysler300] re Mitchell' Auto

Don;t understand why he's so expensive. He has EVERYTHING but prices it so it will never sell! I mean, what's the point!
$895 for a J tach,
$1000 for a 67-8 console!
$800 for a J emblem! I bought 2 decent ones from a guy for $50.

It even spreads to Tony's. I bought a L 4 speed carb for $50 5 years ago, now he has really raised prices!.
Again, he has good hard to find stuff and I know that makes it more valuable, but I ask the question:

Does it look better on a shelf or on a car someone is trying desperately to restore?

One of the have nots(LOL),

Tom Denkler