 From: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary & Alana Goers <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Toelle, Bruce & Maryann" <gnspeedbird@xxxxxxx>; Maryann Toelle <oneracylady@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:56 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Bruce and Gary Updates.

Believing our people come first, I'm passing on some of the information I
received today (from Bruce) on a couple of our fellow Chrysler 300 guys--
Bruce Toelle and Gary Goers.  Both are in need of our prayers and support.

Tomorrow morning, Monday, Bruce will undergo a total gastrectomy which in
layman's terms means removal of the entire stomach.  He will be treated at
the California Pacific Medical Center-700 Duboce Ave, San Francisco, CA
94114;  (415) 600-6000.

Gary had the "week from hell" last week.  On Thursday, he was in surgery
from Noon to 6PM, during which time they ended up doing another bypass in
his left leg using a vein from his arm.  This is the third by-pass in the
same area.  The wound on his foot was cleaned up and treated once again and
is finally looking a bit better.  He may be going home Monday or Tuesday.

Rich Barber

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: