From: Mark Lindahl <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Mark Souders' <MRS954@xxxxxxx>
Cc: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 22, 2013 1:21 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Hard Luck Award Nominee?

Hi Mark,

Yes, I remember someone mentioning the push rod.  I had the engine rebuilt about two years ago, but I can’t be sure if this was changed.  So to check for the problem, get a new one and compare the length to the old one?  I replaced the mechanical fuel pump just to make sure it was not leaking into the crankcase as I was driving home and hoping this would solve the issue.

Dumb question, but here goes.  Does the push rod just fall out?  It seems like it was catching near the bottom of the opening.   Does anyone know the nominal length of this push rod?

Mark