From: Patrick <meehan200@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 22, 2013 9:55 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F turn signal switch

i just installed a rebuilt headlight switch and powerpack from jeff at jc auto.
wow.  didn't know my dash could look so cool at night!
problem: before i did this, my turn signals worked perfectly...turned on, held
position, and cancelled.  now the left turn signal works perfectly.  however, i
can't even get the turn signal lever to move to the right at all...feels blocked
somehow.  won't move right at all.  any idea what i might have disturbed under
there to cause this? :(
also, is the ignition bezel supposed to light up? mine doesn't...
thanks all,
Patrick

Group" button

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo!