Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Chrysler300] 300s On The Road

Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Chrysler300] 300s On The Road

Ha. What a small world when letter cars are involved!

Couldn't agree more with Terry...Ed L. put on a great meet at St Louis...a good time was had by all. Now it will be everybody's turn to come to our end of the country again in August.  Virginia is beautiful!

>From I-75 somewhere in KY, on the way back to NC in Vern's K,

Martha and Mick

(Hey John and Terry, can we get in on that Mexican meal in Pearisburg?)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2013, at 9:33 PM, John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe I'll do that as I was born about 40 miles from Princeton in Beckley.
>
> JL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: