Re: [Chrysler300] JC Restorations - Jeff Carter

Hello sadly 300’ly to all,
     This is the most disheartening thing to happen to anyone as what happened to Jeff and Lisa.  I have spoken repeatedly over the years with Jeff about all they went through in remodeling their home amongst major health diagnosis that affected each of them along with running a business as demanding as it can be .  Undoubtedly Jeff and Lisa were not vacationing but visiting Gary and Alana Goers to lend a hand the best they could for them.  Then this tragedy happens!  Marnie and I are keeping them in our prayers.  No different than having a major storm blow everything away.  Total loss of control and everything near and dear in your life.  Thankfully they were not at home and at the mercy of such sinister people.  Thank God they are alive and not hurt. Still...it makes one cynical about a lot of things in life when a victim of a crime of this nature.  Rob Kern

From: Ron Waters
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:30 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] JC Restorations - Jeff Carter

All -

Jeff Carter, owner of JC Restorations and a really good guy in our hobby, had his house burglarized and burned while he was on vacation with his wife. This is really sad news.

Here's the story:

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattle/Couple-learns-home-is-burglarized-torched-while-theyre-away-on-vacation-209118341.html

Ron

<*> Your email settings: