From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Verity
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:00 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Bob Jasinski
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Torqueflite oil leak

Hi Bob,
On the 727 the speedo housing is pretty low on the extension housing, not so on the cast iron. It’s at about mid point on the X housing. Like Keith mentioned, there should not be a real lot of fluid flying around in there. As long as the speedo housing to case surfaces are clean and free of nicks, they should seal well. The band adjusting nuts do not have seals either, just metal on metal.
Don