From: John R. Cote <cotejohnr@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 29, 2013 1:11 pm
Subject: Jeff Carter news follow-up

 My heart goes out to Jeff and Linda for what they now have in store to rebuild their dream home. You can see from the follow-up news link below just how much painstaking effort to detail they put into their home, much like Jeff puts into his everyday work for us and others. For those that don't know or have not met Jeff in person, please view the video to see what a classy this guy is and the respect he and Lisa have from their neighborhood friends that watched over their home until they could get back there.

http://www.king5.com/video?id=209262301&sec=827929

John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional