[Chrysler300] Jeff Carter staying positive!

[Chrysler300] Jeff Carter staying positive!

Well hello to all in 300sville!

I spoke with my friend Jeff C up near Seattle in Lynnwood, Washington. He was just returning back to his office and seemed to be in good spirits. I can't believe someone would to this to him! Could it have been random? We may never know. Anyways, I also discussed things with him (shortly), that I needed for Melissa (my G) and I was pleased with the $ as well! There is nothing he doesn't know and we even discussed about what may be the cause for my tranny overheating. The governor gets sloppy then 3 to 1 kickdowns can occur at 50, THEN eventually almost 60 mph!! Yukk!! I told him the last tranny EVEN  in a different casting rebuilt by SOMEBODY ELSE  did the same exact thing. Jeff suggested that I run a line to the original (bottom) of original radiator AND also through the current existing tranny cooler that I had Rapid Transmissions install down here in the San Diego area.    ....But this email really should be focused on the fact that Jeff is
 doing better!! :-)

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J w/ a G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional