[Chrysler300] Restriction trans cooling line!

[Chrysler300] Restriction trans cooling line!

Hi to all in 300sville!

Well, I should have caught it earlier!! The trans cooling line going back to trans from cooler is RESTRICTED! I started up Melissa and one hose, (the 'in' hose), stayed cool to the touch but the out hose BURNED MY HAND!! I am THRILLED to have solved the problem!! :-)  Now, all I have to do is have someone (or myself), blow out the line. Can the line be blown out and how, if it can, or does it need to be replaced? The ONLY  thing I need to do now is pull my rear drums with my puller and replaced the shoes that I already have. I'm down to about 1/32" left regarding pad thickness...you think! I will keep you all updated. It is really ashame because it is this that caused...yes..my last trans to burn up. I don't like to admit this! BUT again, thrilled to have found this out!!! :-)

300ly almost 'out of the woods", Brandt H J.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)