RE: [Chrysler300] 12 volt coversion

I bought my C300 in 1967 and converted it to 12v in 1968 as a necessity
given the battery technology and cold weather in Nebraska. I stripped a 56
NY of most electrical components for $50. Negative ground can also be a head
scratcher when attempting to keep some 6v components.

It is very simple to do on the surface but the deeper you go, the more
complex it gets. I am currently at a crossroads with my car - stay with 12v
or go back to 6v as part of my planned restoration. I want to add A/C so
that may make the decision for me.

I drive my car a lot and I have still not converted everything all these
years later.

See my comments below

?Jack