Re: [Chrysler300] Hurst color / General paint thoughts...

Re: [Chrysler300] Hurst color / General paint thoughts...

Mike's message reflects much experience and wisdom, and also reflects what
my body/paint guy has also been telling me about choosing matching colors
for my cars.  The old color codes are just about worthless these days and
the best you can do is come close to a good sample with the caveats Mike
pointed out.  If you have an original factory color & trim selector book
that was used in the showrooms back in the day for your specific model
year, they contain relatively large size color samples that could be
helpful in making your selection (at least this is true for the circa 1970
color and trim selector books).  Such books may not have been available
back in the day for some of our letter cars though, although I at least
have one for the 1965 models, including the 300L.

Steve Albu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: