[Chrysler300] Re: MEMORIES OF A GREAT PERSON

[Chrysler300] Re: MEMORIES OF A GREAT PERSON

John was a great friend to us too.  The YouTube outtake referenced in this post is from "The 300 Project" DVD that my son, Aaron, and I put together during 2005-2006 as a tribute to the letter cars and the people who restore and drive them.  John was one of several people who provided the inspiration for this project. The DVD includes interviews with several club members including this one from John and also one from George Riehl.

In memory of John, George, and all the things they did for this club and the people in it, we will still honor the $5.00 special that we ran during the spring meet in Collinsville, IL.  Just send a payment of $6.75 ($5.00 for the DVD plus $1.75 USPS shipping) via PayPal to: midwestmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or send a check for $6.75 to Midwest Media Productions, 309 Daras Dr.  Carmi, IL 62821 and we will get your DVD out to you.

Many happy memories!

David Coston, P.E.
dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: 618-382-2280