Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club News, Winter 2013

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club News, Winter 2013

Well said John!
Mike Moore

On Jun 21, 2013, at 8:42 PM, John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today after arriving home from a productive day at work I decided to get our C300 out to take to Cars & Coffee early tomorrow.  The old girl has been stored in the back of my garage safely under the cover for a few months.
Recently I've undergone two heart procedures so my car activities have been down.  My normal routine is to take something out every weekend but as of late that hasn't occurred.
Well after moving some cars and junk  I uncovered her, checked fluids, looked under the car for who knows what could be leaking.  All seemed well, so the battery tender was disconnected and with a few cranks she came to life.
After pulling her out of the garage I went back to check the floor again and found nothing but dust bunnies.  Dusted the old girl off and away we went .  She performed just as she should, perfect.
After returning home a bit of detailing was done and she was placed in the garage for her 05:00 departure tomorrow for Cars & Coffee in Irvine.  I walked in the house and Christie had brought in the mail.  There was the Winter 2013 Club News.
Now I always enjoy receiving these but this one was special.  Not only was it themed on one of my favorite Letter Cars but all of the articles were GREAT.  I've got to get some sleep for my adventure tomorrow.  I'm sure as always she will draw a crowd, some who know nothing about them and then there are always a few that know just what they are and appreciate them.
So for you locals, should you hear a rumble on the Freeway before the sun rises don't fear it is just me and my mighty C300 eating up the road.....
John Lazenby

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: