From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mike Litsky
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:50 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Engine question

Hi group,
I have a 300K Conv. and I heard a popping noise through the radio. When it
was popping it felt that the car was losing power. This did not happen all
the time. I went to a car show yesterday and it drove fine . I went out to
start the car today and it would not start as if the batter was dead. I
just replaced the batter last month. I think I have some kind of electrical
interniten problem. If you can give any ideas what I should be looking
for. Thanks Mike Litsky bigblue300k@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:bigblue300k%40gmail.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional