[Chrysler300] "B" part of the solution

Hey gang,

Got lots of nice comments on the '55 feature issue, thanks. I couldn't even fit everything I had in there. Notice I'm not the one writing this stuff - it's you all. I just put it together.

The 300B feature is looking a little thin. We're getting the next installment of Karl Pippart III's exhaustive documentation of the 1956 racing season, with more never before published photos. More from former racer Russ Truelove, and not much else at this point.

So, please do your patriotic duty and take some time on this long holiday weekend to put something together for your Chrysler 300 Club News. Stories can be as long or as short as you like. Please include a photo or three.

Thanks for your consideration,
Andy Mikonis
300 editor
In cool and breezy Chicago USA