Re: [Chrysler300] Inspection stamps

I second and third the club store expansion idea (other marks have done it.) It could help our club as well as the members and hobby. Is it outside of the club by-laws to be or operate a commercial venture or make money to improve the club? Hint: we should not let what happened to L H happen to the rest of those who support us in our venture. (300 CMI) JJ Troublemaker aka John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Jones" <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ray Melton" <rfmelton@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Listsaver 300 Club" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 12:05:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Inspection stamps

Sounds lie this is a Reproduction Committee item.
They could have them made into a kit with ink pad, and the Club store or
someone could mail them out to whoever needs them @ cost.
Not a big project, but one that would be appreciated.
What say committee???
Ray

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional