VB: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1961 300-G OK stickers

VB: [Chrysler300] Fw: 1961 300-G OK stickers

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the placement of the stamps is the same on a 1961 G ?

Tomas Turovaara

Daryl,

I am not aware of any "stickers" the factory used to mark these quality
control areas. What they did do, was use rubber stamps to indicate approval
of the various areas . I know there are those in the Club that have
reproduced those stamps, Gary Goers being one, as he stamped my car at a
national meet in Santa Cruz many years ago. At the time we discussed
placement of the stamps, and he said that the location was somewhat
arbitrary, and proceeded to stamp my car as follows:

"OK Paint" on top of radiator support, driver's side
"OK Electrical" on inner fender, towards the rear, on the bulge near where
the park brake cable goes down
"OK Trim" on the bulkhead, near the power brake booster, driver's side.

Hope this helps.

Bob J