RE: [Chrysler300] Melissa's yes...new problem.

RE: [Chrysler300] Melissa's yes...new problem.

Hang in there Brandt.  The course of true love is never smooth.  Tell
Melissa you love her and make up.

Just a thought, perhaps the nozzle and hose you dropped into the tank have
disintegrated and parts of them are now plugging the in-tank filter.  I had
a similar situation in a Jeep transfer case where excessive silicone gasket
sealant broke loose inside the transfer case and plugged a suction screen on
a little pump used to cool and lube the transfer case.  After towing the
Jeep several hundred miles, the transfer case was shot-sounded like it was
eating rocks.  Yeah, nau$ea.  I think it goes with the territory.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA