Re: [Chrysler300] Need parts for 1957 Chrysler 300C

Re: [Chrysler300] Need parts for 1957 Chrysler 300C

Here's another link with some close up shots of the dual supercharged
crossram engine http://www.pbase.com/vgri/300fsc

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: