[Chrysler300] Slight delays!

Hi to all in 300sville again!

Yes, Melissa (hopefully) gets towed to one of my local shops to replace the push rod next to the new fuel pump that I installed. I'm just lacking the time to get under there again with work coming up and Married, also with 5 year old daughter....Lorelei...
 Well, not much to say I guess until Monday afternoon. If she is good to go, THEN I can make the tranny adjustments (2 different adjustments suggested by two different wonderful members of our club)... BOY am I grateful for this club! Last but not leaste, my engine oil leak. I hope its coming from the valve covers and not the rear main. It's embarrising because after 1 minute of stopping and turning off engine, it drips RIGHT ON the manifold perfectly and it looks like I'm overheating. Does the whole intake ram have to be removed in order to replace a valve cover gasket?  After I get Melissa going (my G), I can concentrate more on helping others out!! It's time for me to give and not receive. Talk to ya all soon! :-)

Sincerely & 300ly, Brandt H J with a G
San Diego area, Ca.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional