[Chrysler300] C-300 & 300B Windshield Rubber

[Chrysler300] C-300 & 300B Windshield Rubber

Steele has a number of rubber and window trim pieces for our ’55 and ’56 300’s, and presumably others.  This tiny URL will take you to page one of two pages of ’55 items:  http://tinyurl.com/paqb3fm

Gary Goers has specialized in rubber parts for years and has a broad selection of these parts for 300’s and other MoPars in his catalog at: http://www.garygoers.com/

At that site, Gary discusses problems he had with molded window moldings from an unnamed supplier being too long and requiring removal of a short section and gluing the ends together—and reports that works OK.  It’s always good to have alternate suppliers—it helps on pricing.  As it is, a windshield rubber can cost more than a tire.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Fixin’ to retrieve the K conv. from restoration at the Jett Ranch tomorrow.  Still needs a top and a/c conversion.