[Chrysler300] Parts coming up for sale

Folks,
  Just got back in town, but on the trip out west realized a few things.  First, I sold my Wedgewood colored 300-K the 1st of April.  Thus there is no need to retain some of the parts I accumulated with the idea of putting them in or on the Wedgewood car.
  Thus I intend to sell the following as a minimum:  The totally rebuilt block on a stand.  It was an earlier build date, but a correct single four barrel engine for a K.  Bored out 60 thousandths over, with new pistons.  New MoPar Performance camshaft (slightly hotter than stock, but don't remember exactly what specs are.  Should have the receipt somewhere).  Magnafluxed inside and OUT!  No cracked water jackets on this one!  No water pump, no distributor, a basic short block (I wish to keep the rebuilt heads with the stainless valves and stellite inserts for my other 300-K!)  Asking $2500.  I have it bagged, and periodically spin up the oil pump with my electric hand drill and also turn it over with a wrench to ensure lubrication, etc.
  Also have the cross ram induction system that was reportedly for the car but is actually for a '60 or '61.  Carbs seem to be in good shape as are the air cleaners.  Cross rams seem very good, too.  Asking $2000.
  Now, serious inquiries only, please.  Later I may be able to put some pictures on the computer, IF I am very lucky.  Prices are at my home.  I do not deliver!  Home phone is (217) 357-3931 evenings (CDT).  West Central Illinois.
Tim Tomlinson
PS.  I hope to help only our club members on this account.  If you need these for your car or for a spare, let me know.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)