[Chrysler300] 300-F Value Question

Having reached the point in life where maintaining three cars (plus my daily driver) is just more than I can physically handle anymore, it is with great regret that I am going to have to part with my 300-F coupe. I've owned it for 34-1/2 years. It was on display at the Gilmore Car Museum for 23 of those years. I've driven it the other years -- many car shows, cruise-ins and tours.

My question to the subscribers to the listserver may seem a bit odd -- but ... here goes.

Simply put -- I have no idea what the car is worth on the market today. So few "F"s come up for sale, and for the few that have over the years the prices are all over the spectrum. If there are those of you out there that would care to hazard a comment on what a reasonable asking price might be, or what the market value of the car might be, it would certainly be most appreciated by yours truly.

I rate the car a solid #2. It does not have a lot of miles on the engine and transmission rebuild. Perhaps 20K.

Specs:
  - Toredor Red
  - Power windows
  - Air conditioning (functional)
  - AM radio
  - Remote mirror (driver-side)

A few attributes:
  - new 300 Club reproduction seat covers and foam (all seats) in 2010
  - new carpeting in 2010
  - radiator re-cored in 2011
  - all freeze plugs replaced in 2011/2012
  - new fan clutch in 2011
  - new rear brake cylinder assemblies in 2011
  - new trunnion boot in 2010
  - steering box rebuilt in 2010 (Steer & Gear)
  - carbs rebuilt in 2004
  - new Coker tires in approximately 2006

There are simply too many other items to mention. I'm just after ideas on its value.

I'm certain the car never left the South until I purchased it. It was originally sold in Jacksonville, FL, migrated to southern CA at some point in its life, and was purchased by a Scottsdale, AZ rancher in the 70s. He did the restoration work. I purchased the auto from him (private sale). It has never had a spec of rust -- many of the original cadium-plated parts still look brand new; some of the original factory undercoating is still intact.

I have the original bill of sale for the car.

I would welcome any comments, etc. regarding the perceived value of the "F". Thanks for any help on this request....

Mike Reed
Hastings, MI
(616) 374-0105

<*> Your email settings: