Re: [Chrysler300] What's happening to the gene pool?

Re: [Chrysler300] What's happening to the gene pool?

Hi,

This is par for the course in my experience.  Good to know it is not just me.
Most buyers are time wasters.

I run a collector car classified site for a
living and have a number of people who advertise cars who are sellers agents.
Apparently people really do not like dealing with
buyers so pay these people to market their cars.
One of those sellers agents told me that 90
percent of the people who respond to his ads are just useless time wasters.
I guess that means he earns every penny of what
he is paid for dealing with them.
Would drive me crazy to do that all the time I think.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Photo and Video Ads for Collector Cars,
Street Rods, and Classic Motorcycles
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a
Collector Car or Street Rod on the Web

At 03:52 PM 7/25/2013, GERALD OLSON wrote:

>Dear sir. What a suprise to receive an e-mail
>from you yesterday, two weeks after we had
>agreed to meet at Chrysler's at Carlisle between
>the 11th and the 14th of July with no hint or
>whisper that you had chosen not to show up
>because life has been so busy and difficult for
>you? The audacity not to call my personal cell
>number which you have, or even e-mail me to
>inform me of your decision not to make the three
>hour trip to examine the 300 Station Wagon you
>professed to covet is unconscionable. Lets recap
>here shall we Sir? I had to leave the vehicle in
>eastern Pennsylvania for an additional two
>months after the upgrades were completed just to
>make it easier for you to examine the vehicle at
>Carlisle and you knew this. There were
>additional storage fees involved. A flight and
>an extra night motel and meal charges involved
>also. I went out of my way to supply you with
>information about Lodging at Carlisle including phone #s and names at your
>request. Sir, at this point the Batwagon is no
>longer on the market or for sale to you ever,
>regardless of price. My Grand Daughter will
>receive the car as a High School Graduation
>gift. Good luck on your quest for new toys,
>however I suspect you should start looking
>elsewhere for any new aquisitions then from this
>300 club because I feel compelled to pass this
>message to at least half the 300 club members
>because their are approxamately 500 folks that
>will now know how unprofessional you are in your
>dealings. Have a good life if you can ever you
>find one. Regards, Gerald D Olson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: