Re: [Chrysler300] rear window lift switch

Re: [Chrysler300] rear window lift switch

Dennis, do you have the switch?
If it just doesn't work, they are easy to fix.
Usually, it just requires you to carefully bend back the tabs to remove the
back and clean the contacts inside.
They get corroded over time and don't make electrical contact any more.
Just watch for springs popping out and disappearing down the OMG lost parts
hole.
Ray in Hot Mena

--
*Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)