From: rinandal <rinandvan@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Aug 8, 2013 12:42 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Question about 1964 auto transmission

Hi,
Is there any engine vacuum connection( vacuum modulator e.g.) to the auto transmission in a 1964 300k? Reason for asking is that my 300 runs, idles fine until I put in gear then is runs like crap, vacuum drops5 to 7 points. And it stay that way even while driving on the road. Any insight out there?

Thanks all,
Van

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional