[Chrysler300] 2 1964 Chrysler 300 K Hardtops For Sale

[Chrysler300] 2 1964 Chrysler 300 K Hardtops For Sale

I have one very nice Royal Ruby hardtop with white leather interior, automatic, power steering, power drivers seat, AM / FM radio, and factory A/C that was stripped and repainted in the original color but not color sanded and buffed. All trim and glass was removed for the paint work and it would be in show condition if reassembled. The engine and transmission were removed for the paint work and both were rebuilt while the body work was done.

The original owner who had this work done passed away before he was able to finish the project so I purchased it from his son. His son did not get all the parts together that go with the car and I found the A/C system and rear window were missing. At this point I was able to purchase anothe 1964 Chrysler 300 K that was white with red interior that had all the parts missing from the other car.

Both cars have complete 413HP engines and the painted car has no sign of body work or rust repair, it is perfect.

I rebuilt the tach drive distributer for the white car with a pertronix system and drove it a short distance to my shop but it needs a water pump to run it longer.

At this point I have $5,000.00 invested in the cars and would like to break even so both cars for the same price.

I would love to finish these both but have run out of room in my shop.

Send an email to buick53fan@xxxxxxxxx and I will send pictures.

Thanks,
Jim Carmichael

<*> Your email settings: