From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of kmaniak@xxxxxxx [kmaniak@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:34 PM
To: bent70cuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mystery Car

In 1957, a simulated tire mount (fake spare tire mounted on the trunk lid), was offered as an optional accessory on the Imperial. It is quite possible that one of these tire mounts was added to a New Yorker at some point in its life. My two-cents for what its worth.

Chris, the K MANIAC
Concord, California