Re: [Chrysler300] MoPars on the Mississippi show THIS WEEKEND!! Has a 30

Re: [Chrysler300] MoPars on the Mississippi show THIS WEEKEND!! Has a 300 class

You guys in Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin – if you didn’t make it to the Virginia meet, this is one of the largest all Mopar shows in the area and they have a separate class for 300s, which is unusual in a regional show.  And while there will be a lot of A/B/E/LX Mopar muscle in form of late 60’s and newer, it would be good to have some alphabet soup of our own in the form of 300 letter cars!  I’m planning on taking the J.  As Dave said weather looks sunny and dry.

Carl & Carla Bilter

From: David Schwandt
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:49 AM
To: mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] MoPars on the Mississippi show THIS WEEKEND!!!!! NEW LOCATION!!!

Coming up fast now. Show and Swap will be at our new location at the Dubuque
County Fairgrounds located on the west side of town off US Hwy 20 on Old
Highway Road. Coming from the east this will be the last stoplight before
you get to Menards, from the west it will be the next light after Menards.

Looking for a great turnout this year as the weather looks to be good with
typical August temps.

The cruise is set for Sat evening and will start gathering at the
fairgrounds around 2 PM and depart round 4

On a tour of the Dubuque countryside.

Our F won't make it this year as it is still in the 'OR' waiting for her new
heads to be finished!!

But I hope to be there with the Laramie Longhorn Ram for the cruise.

Presented by the Willowa chapter of the Chicago MoPar Connection.

All proceeds go to local EMT's and Fire Departments.

Dave & Carolyn Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: