[Chrysler300] fs windshielf for 62 to 64 chrysler

[Chrysler300] fs windshielf for 62 to 64 chrysler

I have mint tinted shaded windshield that came out of a 1964 4 dr ht new yorker. There isn't a single mark or chip on that windshield. A large tree crushed the car last July when we had this aweful windstorm that took down 15 trees in our yard within a couple of minutes. It will fit 1962 to 1964 chryslers two door and four door hardtops plus some plymouth and dodges of similar year. It will also fit the 1962 chrysler convertible but it is not the bubble windshield which would be the correct one for a convertible. Asking $275 for it and can deliver to Spokane area.
Fern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: