From: Tony Cavoli <cavoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Marshall Larson <granitledge@xxxxxxxxx>; MARK HOPKINS <m.hopkins@xxxxxxx>
Cc: 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Kudos to Jeff Carter - JC Auto

I have always been delighted (not merely satisfied) with my dealings with Jeff and his gang.

Regards
Tony Cavoli
Cavoli & Co
Solicitors
Level 9, 179 Queen Street
Melbourne   Vic   3000

Tel    03 9670 7060
Fax   03 9670 1962
E      tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message contains privileged information from Cavoli & Co.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  We request that you notify us immediately before deleting this message.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.