RE: [Chrysler300] looking for Madrid, New Mexico C300

RE: [Chrysler300] looking for Madrid, New Mexico C300

My platinum 1955 C-300 was delivered to the dealer in Roswell, NM (Lowrey
Auto Co.) in March, 1955.  There could have been a swap of cars to the
dealer in Madrid, 200+ miles away.  My earliest records are from 1959 in
Colorado Springs.  VIN 3N551198.  The car is for sale.

C-300-K'ly,

Rich Barber

1801 Redwine Terrace

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000