[Chrysler300] Misc. markings for 300C and P/N question

[Chrysler300] Misc. markings for 300C and P/N question

Hello All –

I would like to apply a reasonable facsimile of the markings on the gas tank and the upper and lower radiator hoses for the detailed restoration of my late father’s 1957 Chrysler 300C.   Although photos would be best, I realize that those markings may not have survived the years, so even a verbal description would be useful – logos, letters/numbers, character sizes, color, etc.

Along those same lines, can someone with a parts book for that year please tell me the Chrysler P/N for the gas tank and the upper/lower radiator hoses?

If I can get sufficient information, I plan to make a stencil for the gas tank marking and rubber stamps for the hoses.  Since I will only need the stencil and stamps for a single application, I can then loan them to other members if they want to pursue this level of detail.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Ray Melton

Las Cruces, NM