From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Nelson
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:47 PM
To: Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Mufflers/C

 I personally know a guy who is restoring a 58 Imperial convertible and had very bad results with the Waldron system. He had pieces re-bent, remade and ended up cutting and welding to get it to. fit. That said the X member on a convertible is difficult to traverse. Waldron does not have good patterns for all cars.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Escondido, CA  USA
Land of the Avocado