[Chrysler300] Seat Position Adjusters

This subject goes back a way, but I have to either work on this or drop it.  Several of us have found the original seating position on both manual and power seat letter cars to be somewhat awkward. Particularly those with long legs feel squeezed in and would like more rearward travel of the seat, and additionally would like the angle of the seat to be tilted back 5 degrees or so.  Long trips can be tough when the seat feels wrong.
I made up a pair of position modifiers that mount between the seat frame and the floor mounts/adjusters that install very easily and quickly, and found that they make a world of difference in how comfortable an extended trip can be.  They don't require drilling new holes in your floor or modifying anything original. My C, BTW, is a manual seat car.
I sent a pair off to Jim Krausmann, who has a power seat, so he could see whether this would make his car less cramped to drive. He also found it was a huge improvement and suggested I see if others shared an interest in this.
It's not like I need another project - especially after working through all the craziness of the armrest project - but I could look into doing a one-time run of these for the club if several folks are interested.  Can't say for sure yet, but I think they would also fit many other years besides our Cs and Ds.  A wild guess is that they might run about $60 a pair including packing and shipping.

With these adjusters you'll also fit much better than you ever did between your seat and the giant steering wheels we have in our old iron.  So these will actually make you feel slimmer without going on a diet.

Anyway, is this a problem seeking a solution?  Or is it a solution seeking a problem?

Let me know.

Keith Boonstra