From: Keith Boonstra
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:37 AM
To: randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; czbill@xxxxxxxxxx ; larry@xxxxxxxxxx ;
gary.gettleman@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Photos of Seat Position Adjusters

Here are a couple of photos of the position gizmo.  I'll also try to nail
down the cost for you shortly.  So far it looks like I will make up a dozen
sets, and I'll try to get to it before all the year-end craziness that is
about to arrive.

Email or phone me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Keith Boonstra
616.772.6000

<*> Your email settings: