Re: [Chrysler300] re contact info for Chrysler registry

Re: [Chrysler300] re contact info for Chrysler registry

All:
Sorry to be so late with this info-----if it is still good.
The Chrysler Historical contact info that I have is:
        12501 Chrysler Freeway
        Detroit, Michigan  48288
        1-313-252-2902
Hope this is of some help.