Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Photos of Seat Position Adjusters

On 10/3/2013 1:46 PM, LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I didn't get them. I'm just guessing here, but I wonder if people
> whose email addresses were included individually in the send to block
> might have received them, but the list server for the rest of the
> group filtered them out, because pictures are not allowed as I
> understand it. Can anybody more knowledgeable than I shed some
> light? Shannon in Crystal River In a message dated 10/3/2013 2:25:06
> P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>     I got them.
>     Randy Guyer
>     Shady Oak Distributing
>     612-759-8790 cell
>     randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>     www.shadyoakdist.com <http://www.shadyoakdist.com/>
>     www.10000lakesconcours.com <http://www.10000lakesconcours.com/>

I think it was explained that to send attachments via a 'reply' here
that one has to AVOID doing so in a reply.  I think I fell victum to
that trap last month. Only a DIRECT reply to an indivigual email address
will convay the extras. (as it was explained to me)

--
Paul Holmgren
These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)