From: Michael Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>
To: travisbaker4@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Aftermarket radio

I put a trunk mounted radio with a wireless remote that you can put on the console and then put in the armrest compartment when you get to where you are going. You don't see anything in the car. It has a CD changer option, but it also has ipod and USB for a flash drive with MP3 songs. It is made by Secretaudio. I bought it from Classiccarstereos.com. They also carry a dual voice coil 6x9 speaker that fits in the dash and has four wire terminals for both left and right front speaker wires.

-----Original Message----- From: Travis Baker <travisbaker4@xxxxxxxxx> To: Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thu, Oct 3, 2013 4:18 pm Subject: [Chrysler300] Aftermarket radio

Hello Club. Any one have suggestions on the least invasive spot to place a modern radio/cd player in a 300G. Thanks for any suggestions. Travis