RE: [Chrysler300] interesting car coming up for auction

Like many concept cars of the era, I like most of it. I guess you could say I like the 'concept' of it. The grille and bumpers needed some tweaking in my opinion but I'd drive it.

Ryan Hill

To: LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx; paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: MML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:44:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] interesting car coming up for auction

I beg to differ--I think the car looks fantastico!  But for the hundred or two grand I assume it will go for, it would be sitting in my driveway after the auction.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess, and I suppose there is no accounting for taste, but I like it.

Shannon in Crystal River

300F convertible