Re: [Chrysler300] Wire Wheel covers and hub caps

Re: [Chrysler300] Wire Wheel covers and hub caps

Another probably stronger solution might be 3m weatherstrip adhesive on tabs ; this remains rubber like , and combined with metal stems ( taken from stude club ) ought to end the turning which they think  leads to popoff. I love that stuff, favorite chemical for restoration of many things . May not even need metal stems . Insurance or not ... !