From: Guy Birtz guybirtz@xxxxxxxxx
To: Club 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 4:55 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mr. Gary Goers status

Hi,

Perhaps someone can give me too, the status of Mr. Gary Goers.  We ordered all the complete interior for our 57 300C conv., we sent the brake and gas pedal core, plus the 2 sunvisors to be redone on September 2012, yes 2012, with a 50% deposit.  No news what so ever, and we sent 2 e-mails without response??

I would like to know...

Guy from Montréal, Canada