Re: [Chrysler300] Vintage Letter Car Brochures

That brings back memories! I do remember meeting him at Englishtown one year. I was running my F. I don’t think he had his car there or I would have pictures. He told me to get rid of the rams and my car would go faster! His car was in the 10 second range if I remember right. I’ll have to check my old magazines, I may have that article.
Don

Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Vintage Letter Car Brochures

Jeff raced the F on the drag strips in NJ.  He tricked it out as I recall and made it a dragster.  Some magazine did a feature on the car.  One of you folks out there have the article I'm sure.  Send it to Bob Merritt so we can all look at it.  His D convert was Aztec turquoise.  He brought it to one of the New England meets.  It was perfect.  That was the first time I had seen that color.  It was a lot of blue on a lot of car!
Gloria