[Chrysler300] Barrett Hackson 300G CVT

Was just checking out the Barrett jackson web site and ran across this G
covnertible being sold on Saturday no reserve in Arizona.

8413174378

Red, non-air and few major options that I could see.
Looks like a very good older restoration.
Black steering wheel...(was that an option?  I've never seen)
Here is the link to the Barrett listing:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx
?ln=1283&aid=525

One of the things that seems to be happening now with these is that they
are older restos that are coming to market.  When fresh ones came to
market, they did huge money (175K and up).  Now there are not many coming
out of the resto cycle and so they show age when they cross the block and
sell for much less.  I was at the worldwide sale last May when both an F
cvt and G cvt sold for what seemed like bargain basement money at the
time.  Both were restorations that were at least ten years old.

It will be interesting to see what this one sells for at Barrett.

John

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional