Re: [Chrysler300] 392 Service block stamping

Re: [Chrysler300] 392 Service block stamping

Hi Mike and others,

Twelve years ago I bought a 1958 300D engine that was supposed to have had a year old (1959) 392 service short block installed by the dealership in a 300D.  The area in front of the valley cover has NO Stampings of any kind on it.

Jim Bartuska
Niles, Mich