FW: [Chrysler300] Needed, Hood Letters for a 300C or D

FW: [Chrysler300] Needed, Hood Letters for a 300C or D

Gary:

I’m forwarding your notes to the “INT” club server.  Along with the good news that you are getting stronger, able to put in short days and accepting orders.

Get well and stay that way.  We need you!

Rich Barber