Re: [Chrysler300] Possible 300H in Craigslist ad?

Re: [Chrysler300] Possible 300H in Craigslist ad?

I agree Chris, I see no evidence to indicate it was an H.
One clue wojuld be if it had a 300 emblem on the glove box.
Ian Smale in BC owns (or owned?)  a 62 300 which has most of the 300H features as I recall except for the bucket seats.
 I think he told me that he discovered
you could option up a 300 to almost if not all the H level.
Perhaps an expert here could clarify that.  If you had three kids for instance,
an H wouldn't work for you, but an H with 300 seats would.
Could it have been a 300H with dealer delete bucket seats?

At one time, in our local car show,which was 300 oriented, we had some corporate Chrysler people attend with some fairly unusual personal cars. One once told me that
if it could be done, with connections, there woujd usually be a way to order a car with different than normal stock options.
But here.s better theory: Somebody had a 300H  and due to the brakes rear ended another car, and being written off. Somewhere else, a 300 got rear ended and needed a trunklid.
Mike Moofre
300H