Cc: 300
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Possible 300H in Craigslist ad?

My friend Ian apparently had one of those, although he thought it exited because of the impracticality (gasp!) of the 4 bucket seats if you needed more room but wanted performance. In fact, it seems like the cost was close to the 300H.

Do you suppose they offered that for the 4 door 300's in 62? (I seem to recall four door sport 300s)
Mike Moore
300H