[Chrysler300] Parts For Sale

As many of you are aware, my grandfather Jim Golden passed away at the end of October.  One of the responsibilities I have been given is to sell all the parts he had.  Since I do not live in Kansas anymore I will not have the time to try and sell each and every part individually.  After talking with the rest of my family we have decided that if we could sell all parts as one lot to someone, that would be best.   There are a lot of good parts there and wouldn't mind having them, but I would have to buy them from my Grandmother and I am not in a position to do so at this time.

So what kind of parts are there?  The primary collection of parts are for 57-58 Chrysler's.  Not a lot of 300 specific parts, but parts that interchange across all models of Chrysler.  Some of the parts are:
Three doors for a two door hardtop ( one door is very nice)
1 fender (actually came off a 58-300)
Trunk lid
Hemi heads
Stainless trim
Complete taillights
Various interior components (multiple boxes)
Generators
Steering pumps
Trim
Bumper parts
and much more

If this sounds like something one of you might be interested in, please contact me off server and I will try to fill you in the best I can.  All parts would not fit in the bed of a pickup, but would in a small u-haul truck.

I am sending this message out now, because I will be there tomorrow and can fill in more info if needed or if anyone has specific questions.

I won't lie, some of the stuff maybe not worth keeping, but he and I went through everything four years ago and pitched most of the junk.  The majority of the parts are restorable and usable.

Thank you,

Josh Mishler

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: